The picture doesn't do justice.
Lesson learned: Know when to stop eating.
These are our bicycles. The biology department was nice enough to provide them for us. Unfortunatly, I have had to resort to riding my longboard every morning to the bus stop three miles away. The bikes are slowly falling apart...rumer is that we will be getting some new ones soon. My fingers are crossed.
This is my bedroom. I figured I'd give the grande tour of the rest of our apt as well.
All my clothes, and my trusty transportation.
The bathroom all four guys use.
This is our dry eraser board. I don't know who drew all those guys on it, they aren't half bad though! And the guy on the left is Chavis, he's one of the interns here, the only one who's married. His wife is also doing an internship in Arizona.
And finally, this is the kitchen. It gets a little crowded, but still gets the job done!
No comments:
Post a Comment