An old Navy patrol boat.
That is Koit tower in the background. It's an old military structure that overlooks the city.
This guy painted in gold got mad when we took his picture up close. I had to erase the picture or pay him a dollar for it...lame. So I walked away and took another snap shot. Unfortunately, some kid was standing right in front of him in the picture.
Too busy for me, I could never live there.
We ate lunch at "Dim-Sum." In Chinese it means small-eats.
More China town
Wall art.
A lot of the streets were really steep. This one doesn't look like it, but the cars have to park into the curb, it's too steep for parallel parking.
Sailboats in the Bay.
Koit tower.
What awesome photos! How fun is that that you get to be there for your internship?! It looks like you are just taking everything in. So glad you are enjoying it. We still miss you though...
ReplyDeleteYour camera--and your eye--take some really great pics! It is fun to be able to see what you see each day and take a peek into your life down in San Fran. We all love and miss you up here in "Tana Mon" (mom's wierdness;) and the boys look forward to when you come back. Also, that post you did earlier on "Miracles" was perfect. I am so proud of my brother who knew that honesty is more important than money--in which you were blessed for it as well. Keep it up, I love you so much, brother. You make us all proud.
ReplyDelete