It has now been over six years since I left home for the first time. It has also been over four years since I returned home from my mission and left for college. Lately I've been thinking about family a lot more, and how important that they are to me especially while I'm away at school. I always look forward to seeing everyone, including my six little nephews and one niece. Since I spend so much time away from all of them, I have been wanting to do something that could help renew our relationships and be meaningful to them. I decided that I could expand my interest of photography and take family pictures for all of them for Christmas. Recently, I was able to take my sister Linsy, her husband Jamie, and their little baby girl Ivy out around the town of Bigfork for some pictures. We had a really great time, and I'm happy to have been able to do it for them. To be honest, they're a beautiful family and I'm just glad they let me do it! Here are some pictures that we took over a couple of days...

Baby Ivy sleeping with her mamma.
We took a road trip into Bigfork in the afternoon so I could take pictures of them in Sliters Park. I think they turned out really good!
These were on the old steel bridge down town.
Linsy liked the red berries.
Jamie scoped out a picture spot on the river. It was a little freaky cause we had to walk on the ice to get to a rock for them to sit on.
As we were leaving we drove past a pasture with two really big Clydesdale horses in it. It was cool cause they had white coats in the white snow.
The next pictures are of just Linsy and Jamie at mom and dad's house. We had a lot of fun taking them.
This one was Jamie's idea. They were supposed to have serious faces so the picture looked like an old school black and white. They couldn't hold a straight face.
This is my favorite.
The real Donner. He's obviously a reindeer, Duh.
In case everyone hasn’t heard, Santa is missing two of his reindeer this year, Donner and Blitzen. Luckily, I found them both prancing around in the snow near our cabin recently. Donner got very upset when I took his picture, but Blitzen seemed to like the extra attention.
Meet Blitzen.
Thank you so much for taking our pictures! We are totally loving them! I can't wait for Jamie to get a job so we can blow one up and place on our living room wall. You did such a good job! Watch out for that Donner and Blitzen! Donner looks pretty mean!
ReplyDelete